Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] New FS screen shots

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New FS screen shots
From: Raimar Falke <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:06:14 +0100

I implemented the focus tile and focus item. All the time a tile is
focused (get a red border). All items (the ground, optional a city,
optional the units) on this tile are shown in a list. One item of this
list is selected. You select the item by just clicking. For each item
there is an into text and a tooltip.

The pictures in http://www.freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs7_pics/ show this.

Next on my list is showing some action buttons if a unit or city is
selected. For units these actions are the normal ones (fortify, build
road,...). For cities this will be popup-main-screen,
popup-queue-screen, buy and maybe some other.

Morgan: I have no idea where to place these buttons. I think I will
just place them over the tab into the map. Like Rafal did here:
http://www.freeciv.org/screenshots/1.14.1/rb-sdl/sdl1.png

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx