Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6918) GUI for CMA should allow zero weights

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6918) GUI for CMA should allow zero weights
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:29:54 -0800

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 10:37:28PM -0800, Jason Short wrote:
> Here's a patch.

I've been running with essentially this patch for a while without
problems.

> As a side note, I think the *default* parameters for the citydlg CMA
> should be the same as the parameters the server uses.  This could be
> encoded simply using a static array.  It would let the player know what
> they are changing.

We should put an array indexed by stat in common/aicore/cm.h (right
after where the cm_stat enum is defined).  That way each client and the
ai code can all use the same, centrally-located default weights.  We can
argue about what those weights should be, later (I think 1 for
everything except trade and lux, which should be 0).

        -- Benoît