[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6931) Returning GR_FAILED in execute_orders doesn'

To: a-l@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6931) Returning GR_FAILED in execute_orders doesn't cancel unit orders
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:46:14 -0800

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 11:22:32PM -0800, Jason Short wrote:

> Here's a new version of the cancel-failed-orders-properly patch.
>
> No changes; just updated for CVS.

I agree with you on the wrapper vs no-wrapper problem.

What are the remaining uses of the enum? Can't it just be killed?

Gregory: you added the enum some time ago. You said this information
was required and that the callers will make use of this. Please comment.

There is one fixme in the patch about further event types. To all:
please don't add fixmes if the solution is so simple. Jason just take
these 10-30mins to add/make a new patch which adds event types for
this.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere."