[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6838) quashing warnings

To: bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6838) quashing warnings
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:02:44 -0800

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 01:50:29PM -0800, Raimar Falke wrote:
> I have never used lint. I don't know what these .lint files will
> contain.

I played around a bit with the lint from "Sun WorkShop 6 update 2 C
5.3".

Half of the "set but not used in function" were false positives. This
version of lint also chokes on goto_dest_x() which is IMHO well
formed and valid.

No great success story here.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "These download files are in Microsoft Word 6.0 format. After