[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6732) CMA display in city report

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6732) CMA display in city report
From: "Christian Knoke" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:53:29 -0800

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 08:24:24AM -0800, rt@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Christian Knoke wrote:

> >>I can not reproduce this here (neither gtk1 nor gtk2). Are you sure
> >>that you activated the CMA?
> >

> > The CMA is up and working (I see this from the city production parameters),
> > but the preset names show either "custom" or "none". I have rechecked with
> > 12 hours old CVS.
>
> I'm not quite sure what you mean.  Can you send a screenshot?
>
> I've used the gtk1.2 client quite a bit recently without noticing any
> problems like this.  Does it take any specific steps to reproduce?  Are
> you using any other patches?

Sorry, I'm sometimes a bit short with my bug reports.

<verbose>
CMA works as usual, with one exception. Usual means, I can switch on the CMA
for a city when I click on a preset name first, and the 'activate', in the
City dialog. The exception is, that the preset name is *not* indicated,
neither in the preset list, nor with the name of the preset, as printed
below 'Results': this name is always 'individuell' (='custom') when the CMA
is active or 'none' if it is not.

Same applies to the city report; the only prset names printed there are
'custom' or 'none'
</verbose>

Still need a screenshot?

Well, its strange that you don't see it. Nothing changed here. No patches
applied. Just plain CVS HEAD and GTK 1.2

Plain CVS, hmm. Recently I have send CVS HEAD into the past using -D option to
update. But I reverted it afterwards using this command:

cvs -d :pserver:freecvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/freeciv/CVS -q update -d -A

Can this be a reason? Should I do a fresh checkout?

Christian