Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: add a 'topology' server variable allowing varied X and

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: add a 'topology' server variable allowing varied X and Y wrapping (PR#6287)
From: "rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:48:43 -0700

No problems with that. I think that is closer to the way it was done in
the corecleanups, i.e. something like this maybe.

   GEN_INT("maptype", map.type, SSET_MAP_GEN, SSET_TO_CLIENT,
            N_("Map type or topology"),
            N_("0 = Flat_Earth             4 = iso Flat_Earth \n"
               "1 = Standard    (Wrap E-W) 5 = iso Standard    (Wrap E-W) \n"
               "2 = Uranus      (Wrap N-S) 6 = iso Uranus      (Wrap N-S) \n"
               "3 = Torus World (Wrap all) 7 = iso Torus World (Wrap all) \n"),
NULL,
            MAP_MIN_TYPE, MAP_MAX_TYPE, MAP_DEFAULT_TYPE)

Cheers,
RossW
=====