[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6158) police stations and women suffrage

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6158) police stations and women suffrage
From: "Genevieve Gracian" <ggracian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:37:22 -0700

Hello,

After you have completed women suffrage, you're still able to build (and
complete) police stations in your cities. The effect of the police
stations isn't cumulative with women suffrage's one.

I checked other cases of buildings obsoleted by wonders and it's the
only case when an useless building can be built.

wonder          building        can be      can be
                                launched    completed
great wall      city walls      yes         yes
pyramids        granary         no          no
sun tzu acad.   barracks I/II   no          no
michelangelo    cathedral       no          no
women suffrage  police station  yes         yes
hoover dam      hydro plant     no          no
seti program    research lab    no          no

Since great wall can be obsoleted, I don't think that city wall are made
completly useless by this wonder.

--
G. Gracian