[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5777) Stuck building coinage in worklist

To: jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5777) Stuck building coinage in worklist
From: "jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 06:23:13 -0700

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 09:56:12PM -0700, John Wheeler wrote:

> Since I use global worklist, frequently I'll have things on my worklist
> that can't be built (yet) and end up building Coinage.  This is fine,
> but when the new unit/improvement can be built, it keeps building
> Coinage.  I'd prefer if at least every 5 to 10 turns it checked, if it's
> building Coinage, whether anything else on the worklist is available and
> if so switch to that.

I more or less agree.  I personally think that coinage should work like
units do currently.  Each turn, a coinage is 'built'.  If there is nothing
afterwards in the worklist, another coinage is added as the build for next
turn.  If there is something after coinage, it will be built instead.

--
Josh Cogliati