[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4785) disappearing archers

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4785) disappearing archers
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:16:54 -0700

I walked up with a settlers next to an enemy's cannon.  So I brought up
the bodyguard: two units of archers.  Things now looked like:

     CA
    AS

and I had no MP left.  So I set both units of archers on "goto" toward
the cannon, to see if I could attack first (which sometimes happens
since the end-of-turn order is buggy).

At the end of the turn I got the message "Settlers lost to an attack by
xxx's cannon near yyy".  And both units of archers were just gone.
There was no message, and no legitimate reason I can tell for their
disappearance (their homecity wasn't conquered or anything like that).

Not reproducable.

jason