Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] A tool to make pngs from civscore.log

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A tool to make pngs from civscore.log
From: Ragnar Ouchterlony <ragnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:17:39 +0200 (CEST)

I made a little tool in python to make pngs out of the info in
civscore.log. It's fairly simple to use.

I've uploaded the script as
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/freeciv-score-log.py
and I've added it as an attachment to this mail too.

Requirements to run the script are python and python-biggles
(http://biggles.sourceforge.net/).

Sorry for the short mail, but I'm going away on holiday for a week
tomorrow so I don't have more time.

Please test the script. Hopefully you'll like it. :-)

/Ragnar Ouchterlony