Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] RT3

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] RT3
From: Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:57:57 -0700

I have RT3 up and running over on http://rt3.freeciv.org/

Could everyone who has a chance take a look at it?

I did an export of the RT(2) database yesterday and the import over
night (it takes a really long time).

RT3 has a lot more features, but we need to decide if we want to move to
it.  Most of the work has already been done.

As a side note, I'll probably be able to put spamassasin in front of it
if we decide to go with the new config.

I've ported the changes I made to RT2, but I don't remember what changes
Raimar has made.

There was a problem importing some of the scrips so we'll have to go
over those carefully.

Technical details:
I installed this all on a "spare" box I had.  Its a dual PII-300 with
512MB of ram.  I think we'll be better off with RT on the machine its
currently on (Athlon 750MHz), but I could just move the drive over and
change out the kernel.

Comments please.
--
Paul Zastoupil