Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4579) Problem with auth on connect

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4579) Problem with auth on connect
From: "ChrisK@xxxxxxxx" <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:00:36 -0700

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 02:50:02AM -0700, Jason Short wrote:

> Yes, I get this as well.  Apparently if you try to connect with the
> dialog, you can try again while your first attempt is still in progress.
>
> I have no idea where it came from or how long it's been around...

This has been introduced lately by the authentification patch. In the test
phase, there had been more problems like this, but this one's got through.

See the auth patch discussion for details. See 4175 for the real problem.

I should have noted, that this was without --enable-auth. Not testet yet
*with* authentification compiled into the server. But it is a client problem
anyway, and the compile option shouldn't matter.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/