Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4437) Gold upkeep

To: remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4437) Gold upkeep
From: "Rafa³ Bursig" <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:47:23 -0700

Dnia 2003.06.24 09:09, Guest napisa³(a):

> I have already send this patch in the freeciv-dev mailing list but
> nobody has answered to me. So I post it here:
> This is a revised patch which allow gold upkeep for units.
>
> Some errors revealed by Per have been fixed.
>
> I have updated the gtk-1.2 client. Now the economic report shows the
> gold upkeeped units, the units report has a gold column and the city
> dialog can display a small icon on the units which need gold. However,
> the other clients still know nothing about gold upkeep.
>
> Note that now, there is two new fields needed in tilesets:
> "upkeep.gold"
> and "upkeep.gold2"
Hi

Maybe I'm wrong but if you don't have money and units home city don't
have improvments then supported units will be disbanded ?
But you can have improvments in other cities (that can be sold) !

Truly I don't like idea that improvments will be sold when you don't
have money to unkeep units. (Maybe new client option which allow you
that)

Rafal