Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4437) Gold upkeep

To: remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4437) Gold upkeep
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:09:42 -0700

I have already send this patch in the freeciv-dev mailing list but
nobody has answered to me. So I post it here:
This is a revised patch which allow gold upkeep for units.

Some errors revealed by Per have been fixed.

I have updated the gtk-1.2 client. Now the economic report shows the
gold upkeeped units, the units report has a gold column and the city
dialog can display a small icon on the units which need gold. However,
the other clients still know nothing about gold upkeep.

Note that now, there is two new fields needed in tilesets: "upkeep.gold"
and "upkeep.gold2"

Remi Bonnet