Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4420) New traderoute rules

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4420) New traderoute rules
From: "Rafa³ Bursig" <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:06:11 -0700

Dnia 2003.06.18 22:00, Per I. Mathisen napisa³(a):

> > 3) you can all the time enter caravans to city and get gold and
> > science bonus, even there is trade route estabilished. In this case
> you
> > don't establish any traderoute only get this bonus (reduced ->
> bonus / 3).
> > This make trade more important becouse you can get additional
> > research speed using caravans.
> > Only limit is min distance of both cities (8 tiles).
>
> Do you get science bonus with the current caravan code?

Yes.

bool handle_unit_establish_trade(struct player
*pplayer,                                struct packet_unit_request
*req)
{
   wipe_unit(punit);
   pplayer->economic.gold+=revenue;
   update_tech(pplayer, revenue);
}

> After (if) the patch is committed, file a bug in RT against all
> clients that are not updated.

My secound version of this patch fix this (add support for clients).

Rafal