Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: borders patch (PR#1870)

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: borders patch (PR#1870)
From: "Ben Webb" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:07:23 -0700

I've just updated the FreecivAC patch to add borders to Freeciv, at
http://freecivac.sf.net/ (newborders-20030609.patch). Features:

- Applies to current CVS
- Incorporates Jason's map coordinate/drawing fixes etc.
- Full support (iso and non-iso) for GTK+ and GTK2 clients
- Partial support for XAW client (no display of player colour)
- Partial non-iso support for other clients that use mapview_common.c
  for their drawing

See doc/README.borders_patch for more info.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"I have nothing to do to-day. My practice is never very absorbing."