Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4118) Huts not erased from private map

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4118) Huts not erased from private map
From: "ChrisK@xxxxxxxx" <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:58:28 -0700

CVS 30 APR 2003 GTK 1.2

I've played around with the auth6i patch, which generated the attached
savegame (Login as Juan Domingo Perón). Juan has been created as AI, then I
used /take, /set autotoggle 1, /away, /aitoggle, and other commands,
disconnect, reconnected and so on.

Now I end up with a map, which shows some huts, which - I'm pretty sure, but
have no evidence - have been entered before. When you move a unit to them,
they disappear.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/