Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4116) Unable to select Barracks III to build

Cc: kimiko@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4116) Unable to select Barracks III to build
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:16:45 -0700

Barracks III are not listed in the City Report, even though Barracks II
have become obsolete (as is Sun Tzu's). The only way to get my cities to
build them is to build some other improvement, after which the automatic
selection of available improvements may (or not, if other things are
deemed more important to build) select it for me.

This may be related to bug id 911.

CVS version of April 30; GTK2 client