Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] About packet transmission

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] About packet transmission
From: "Guillermo L&oacute;pez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:12:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

        I'm trying to understand the packet traffic process between clients and
the server. I've seen units packets.h and packets.c but they aren't
clear enough for me.

        Could anyone tell me the detailed process?, specially the moment when
the receive_* functions are called, and what the receiving machine is
doing in that moment.

Thanks,

Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Ingeniería Técnica en Informática de Gestión