Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion for pollution tracking

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion for pollution tracking
From: Don't use Outlook Express <whatever@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:12:47 -0400

Idea/suggestion:
In the City Advisor / City Report, add a column to display the amount of pollution produced by each city.

In the City Advisor there'd be a new column, much like the new Size column in 1.14, that would display how much pollution if any a city is producing.

Realistic aspect:
The City Advisor reports everything about a city except this.  In the original Civilization by Microprose, The City Advisor had the pollution figures.  It makes sense to get pollution figures without having to open every single one of your 25+ cities.  Pick one, there's plenty of justification for this feature.

How to do it:
If I knew how, I'd have sent the patch instead of merely suggesting it.

John Star