Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3936) introducing native coordinates

To: Jason Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3936) introducing native coordinates
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:18:20 +0200

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 05:45:13PM -0400, Jason Short wrote:

> >>Yes.  But it is easier to think of it in map coordinates:
> >>   21 a
> >>  43 # b
> >>  5 ### c
> >>   ##### d
> >>    ##ooo e
> >>     #ooo# f
> >>      ooo## g
> >>       ##### i
> >>        #####
> >>         ####
> >>          ##
> >>
> >>which means that, in map coordinates, the semantics are unchanged from
> >>the original.
> >
> >You know that these are not the same?!
>
> Except that I forgot "h", how are they different?

I got confused how this form was created. I have thought it looks like
grid_rot.png. Now I know it looks like grid_iso_rot.png.

> Please explain.

Please see the attached document. I rename the forms a bit but left
the picture names untouched.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "> WHY?! Isn't it better to put $(shell cat cscope.files) on the list of