Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: fix for broken cvs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: fix for broken cvs
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:51:46 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Jason Dorje Short wrote:
> it's really bad to leave CVS broken, and even worse to
> make a habit of it!This must stop now.

Another thing that bothers me, is that unit movement in the gtk2 client
has become _really_ slow at times. You only notice it after playing a
while, or if starting games over and over in the same client several
times. Chris reported this earlier, but I can't find the PR# now.

It is kinda hard to do proper AI testing with this bug.

I suspect some drawing code unification might be the culprit here...

  - Per