Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Screenshots of new client FS

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Screenshots of new client FS
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:30:05 +0100

I have started working on a new client called gui-fs. This code is
currently in an early state. But something to show (off) is already
available. I have put some screenshots at
<http://freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs_pics>.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari