Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re[2]: Re: (PR#3637) New Nation: Phoenicia

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re[2]: Re: (PR#3637) New Nation: Phoenicia
From: "DHerding@xxxxxx" <DHerding@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 08:12:46 -0800

Hello Gregory,

GB> According to some websites the city of Straton's Tower was founded by
GB> Greeks...  And Caesarea was practically a brand new city built in place of
GB> Straton's Tower by Herod so it definitely has nothing to do with
GB> Phoenicians.

I think you're right, let's keep that city out. It wasn't too big
anyway (although it was a quite important seaport because Sidon had no
access to the sea).

GB> Anyway, what happened to freeciv-data?  It thought it's the proper place
GB> for ruleset discussions.  Same applies to the viking discussion.

Can someone please move it?

I attached a shield for the Phoenicians. Maybe I'll add natural city
names when I have some more time.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel