Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3654) Cygwin autoheader errors

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3654) Cygwin autoheader errors
From: "Baumans" <baumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:34:27 -0800

I've been working on getting freeciv to compile in windows, but cygwin's
autoheader(version 2.57) gives this error:

' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.ac:715: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
autoheader: /usr/autotool/devel/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1

Does anyone have any clue what this means?  I've tried the stable version of
autoconf, but goes insane(even more so) while building makefiles.