Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Mailing list update

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:54:01 -0600

Hello FreeCivers,

My hosting company has made available new faster server for me to host
things on, so I have moved e-mail over to it today.  Mail has been down for
about two hours, but the backup MX is in place and functioning.  I have seen
a couple of glitches due to process limits and barriers from the hosting
company, but I believe that they have now fixed those.

The archives are back up and the search engine will be soon.

There will have been no mail or archives lost in this transition.

Thanks for your patience,
John Goerzen