[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3514) CMA dialog isn't updated

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3514) CMA dialog isn't updated
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:47:53 -0800

If I try to use a CMA preset that the city can't achieve (because the
minimums are too high), the "control city" button will be deselected.
If I then make a change elsewhere that allows this preset to be used (in
this case, disbanding a unit), the button stays deselected (even when I
switch between tabs).  I have to select a different preset, then return
to the original one to have the buttons be updated.

This is under the GTK+-1.2 client, but I suspect the GTK+-2.0 client has
the same problem.

jason