[Freeciv-Dev] Offtopic: Re: Re: (PR#2370) Path finding

To: Freeciv Development List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Offtopic: Re: Re: (PR#2370) Path finding
From: Andreas Røsdal <andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:43:01 +0100

Hi,
Is it possible to use this pathfinding method to tell multiple units to
goto the same location? That would be useful if one wants to
more many units around.

Andreas R.

Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Raimar Falke wrote:

I like it. Really.
so I put it in. But I think I'd prefer not to use abbreviations too much, for example callbacks should be:
get_move_cost
get_extra_cost
and maybe
get_tile_behavior