[Freeciv-Dev] Civ2 Ruleset Elephants Mounted

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Civ2 Ruleset Elephants Mounted
From: CAN EROGUL <canerogul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 15:41:39 -0800 (PST)

  Hi,

  Elephants in the civ2 ruleset are not mounted units.
It does not have the "HORSE" flag (in
data/civ2/units.ruleset). I guess that is the flag
which makes a unit mounted. I think it should be a
mounted unit, pikemen should have bonus against
elephants.
  I am not sure how it was in civ2, but this seems to
be the logical way.

  Anyway thanks for the great game,

  Can Erogul.

ps: I think I should post this to data list, but it
does not seem to be an active list, so I posted here.