Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: LXR

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: LXR
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:25:09 +0100

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 11:19:51PM +0100, Christian Knoke wrote:
> It seems not to be possible to retrieve S1_14 through
> LXR.

That's true - I never thought of adding it!

I forgot the plans for the release cycle - is this tree going to be
ditched now or will it be continued in case there is a need for
a maintenance release?  If it stays around I will add it in LXR.

BTW I find the version numbering confusing now.
It would be better to increment the version number on the
experimental branch right when it forks off the stable branch.
So it should probably have been 1.15.0.  That way there is room
for maintenance releases on the stable branch.

--
Reinier