Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2794) segfault in civclient (1.14.0beta3)

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2794) segfault in civclient (1.14.0beta3)
From: "olafBuddenhagen@xxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:19:36 -0800

Hi,

The attached game causes the client to crash when ending the turn (as
player "Caeser").

The error is reproducible on my machine, but I haven't tried with
others.

I'me using the xaw client (with libXaw7); the actual crash takes place
in Xaw (this is about the only useful information I could gather from a
gdb backtrace), so the problem may be exclusive for the xaw client.

-Olaf-

--
Don't buy away your freedom -- GNU/Linux