[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2566) PATCH: clean up handle_upgrade_unittype_request

To: Erik.Sigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2566) PATCH: clean up handle_upgrade_unittype_request
From: "Jason Short via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:16:19 -0800

[guest - Fri Dec 13 17:59:34 2002]:

> This patch cleans up the procedure handle_upgrade_unittype_request. Of
> course the behaviour is not changed. The improvements are:

I like your code better than the old code.  But two things:

Trivial style issue: unit_list_iterate_end should be on the same line
with }.

One other issue: from_unittype and to_unittype should be Unit_Type_id's.

can_upgrade_unittype is also a huge misnomer.  Do you want to provide a
(separate) patch to rename it?

jason