[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2530) Need Help With Custody Fight

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2530) Need Help With Custody Fight
From: "Janisfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:36:24 -0800

what I am writing to you for is some financial help in the fight for the
custody of my 3 kids. In January of 2002 I filed for
custody of my kids. It has been a long hard fight for both me and the kids but
I think that this fight is my responsibility to
my 3 kids. I know it is not your responsibility and you may not even know me or
my kids. I have no choice but to beg
for some financial help in this fight. I have sold personal things and borrowed
all I can borrow to pay my attorney for this
battle. My 3 kids and I all belong to 1st Baptist Church in Bonne Terre, Mo.
and if you cannot help financially then
please pray for Gods will to be done and Please add my kids to your church
prayer lists.

Logan is 13 yrs, Trenton is 11 yrs, and Carissa is 7, If you knew them you
would understand why I have been trying to
gain custody of them. They are all A students in school and participate in a
lot of extra activities.

Please if God lays it on your heart to help me and the kids or if you would
like to find out what is happening then go to
the website that a freind of the family built for us. The address to the
website is http://Janisfamily.web1000.com without
going into a lot of the details if you check out the website it will explain a
lot more than I can. If you can donate
anything at all, then all the information to donate to is on the website, you
can send straight to attorney if you would
like.

Thanks for your time and if you would like to respond to this email and let me
know that you are praying then do so.
Please if you can do it, then forward this email to others in your address
book. we can use any help you can give. The
amount I have to raise is $8000.00 just for attorneys fees. I have 90 days to
do this and that was as of nov. 27, 2002.
please look at the website it explains everything..

Thank You for your consideration, The Janis Family - janisfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx