[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2503) Starting position allocation

To: Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx, kayeats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2503) Starting position allocation
From: "Per I. Mathisen via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:16:56 -0800

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Gregory Berkolaiko via RT wrote:
> Attached is the result of my hackery on Karen's patch #2.It has been
> changed quite a bit, so please make sure the logic is preserved (this is
> especially directed to Karen).

  Allocate islands array and fill in values.
- Note this is only use for map.generator<=1, since others
+ Note this is only use for map.generator<=1 or >=5, since others
  setups islands and starters explicitly.

I wasn't aware there were mapgens other than <= 1 or >= 5...

Also, please keep to code style guide even within comments.

  - Per