[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2495) new setup citizens sprites procedure.

To: bursig@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2495) new setup citizens sprites procedure.
From: "Jason Short via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:37:30 -0800

[bursig@xxxxxxxxx - Thu Dec  5 22:45:36 2002]:

> This patch add new setup procedure to citizens sprites that add support
> to citizens styles.
> It is not finished, still lack "free sprites" part but I'm wait to
> Jason clean up in citizens code.
>
> Problem is that some of my next patches depend of this change.

While I like this feature, I don't like the implementation at all.  The
current method for accessing citizen sprites is not very good, and
adding new code that uses this same method makes things much harder to
deal with.  I'd like to take the next week to clean up this code (see
the RFC I sent last night) so that this feature can be implemented in a
much cleaner way.

jason