[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2295) Citymindist broken

To: "Per I. Mathisen via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ChrisK@xxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2295) Citymindist broken
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:42:48 +0100

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 02:12:09PM -0800, Per I. Mathisen via RT wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, ChrisK@xxxxxxxx via RT wrote:
> > BETA 1 Gtk 1.2 on civserver 5559
> >
> > We've set citymindist 5, but can pretty much build cities
> > whereever we want.
>
> I can't reproduce this. citymindist works fine for me, both in beta and
> cvs head, for several values of citymindist.

Perhaps they changed the cmd after they typed /start. Between the start
command and the game really started after all have chosen there nation
its possible to change options, you see that the options are changed,
but the server starts with the options pregame.

Solution: autofix all the "pregame"options with the /start command.

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem