Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] [RFC] Path finding version 14

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] [RFC] Path finding version 14
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:33:20 +0100 (BST)

> Gregory: it would be nice if you audit my changes and than work on the
> differences like this one:

Attached is a patch against the current CVS (-p1) with synchronized
outputs from both algorithms.  Your code isn't changed (very nice of me:)
My code is updated to deal with large extra costs.  I preserved your
spelling too.

BTW, I think the default COP you propose is ridiculous, BMC must be
multiplied by some large and known factor, to provide some flexibility
when specifying ECOT.

G.