Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Forking of a stable branch of freeciv / bugfix

To: Freeciv Developers ML <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Forking of a stable branch of freeciv / bugfix release for 1.13.0 ?
From: Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Aug 2002 18:28:24 +0200

        Hi all!

During an in going test of the pl3 version, I've found a problem,
related to the 'chat not-frozen' hotfix, that a patched client to join
an already running game.

Now this unwanted problem cause by the hotfix is resolved, but I have to
issue a new patched version.

I'm really sorry, but obviously such things may happen..

You'll found the new version as:

ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/freeciv-1.13.0-pl4.tar.bz2

Enjoy!

        Ciao, Davide