Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Cleanup of scorelog generation/new scorelog fo

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Cleanup of scorelog generation/new scorelog format (PR#1967)
From: "Wong Teck Meng" <deming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:59:33 +0800

-----Original Message-----
From: freeciv-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

To show that this isn't a paper project I have update civlog
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/civlog/) (version 0.6.3 to be
precise) to also read the new format. The modified version is
available at
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/civlog-0.6.3-mod.tar.gz. If the
patch is included in the freeciv tree I will release a new version
0.6.4 of civlog.

        Raimar

Yes, I been using CivLog for a long long time. Thanks for updating it :).