[Freeciv-Dev] Re: client documentation

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Brandon Craig Rhodes <brandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: client documentation
From: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:03:12 -0500

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 10:08:58AM +0200, Raimar Falke wrote:

> The Happiness dialog has changes recently. The screenshot may be old.

it changed slightly, I'll make a new shot tonight.

> 2.2.1: there are new client options

certainly. It would be nice if some kind soul would document it...

>     2.1.13 Top Five Cities
>
>    Traveler's Report This shows the five greatest cities in the
>    world. It's ranked by wonders, then by city size
>
> This is incorrect. The "score" of a city is wonders*5+city_size.

 ok. we can be more exact.

I've located Brandon, he's got a copy of the guide up at:

 http://ten22.rhodesmill.org/civman/

this will be the one to be updated.

I also noticed that I forgot to include the local options, message
options and message window in the reference. Anyone have a preference
about where these should be talked about? In the reference or on the
first or second page?

-mike