[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] save game load errors

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Andrew John Hughes <hughes2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] save game load errors
From: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:04:35 -0400

New version attached. Warning is printed only one time but the map is
loaded fully.

        Raimar

Much better.

Exitting is not particularly useful. If it fails miserably, so be it
and if like the previous comment says it works, you can proceed at
your own risk.

Taking away the decision from the user was not the right spirit ...

Collecting a count of the errors and asking for confirmation to
continue after dislaying the count, or having a properties flag to
provide an error threshold would be other solutions.

Cheers,
RossW
=====