[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA "lost control of" message for AI city (PR#1597)

To: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA "lost control of" message for AI city (PR#1597)
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:43:46 +0200

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 02:52:45PM -0700, kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Full_Name: Kenn Munro
> Version: 1.12.5-devel
> Client: Gtk+
> OS: Red Hat 7.2
> Submission from: (NULL) (216.104.96.132)
>

> When moving an explorer next to an AI city, I received the message:
>
> CMA: You lost control of Carthago. Detaching from city.
>
> It is early in the game, and I never owned Carthago.
>
> I uploaded a savegame (kenn7.sav.gz) to incoming. Join as kenn, then move the
> explorer 2 squares straight down.  Tested with today's cvs.

Very odd. Carthago has indead two CMA attributes (one for the core and
for the frontend). I have no idea what has caused this.

I have comitted an extra assert to catch them. It you can reproduce
(not with this savegame but from scratch) it now please report.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  What's nice about GUI is that you see what you manipulate.