[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Caravans don't work anymore (PR#1551)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Caravans don't work anymore (PR#1551)
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:22:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 11:22:27AM +0200, Raimar Falke wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 03:12:14AM -0700, kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Full_Name: Kenn Munro
> > Version: 1.12.3-devel
> > Client: Gtk+
> > OS: Red Hat 7.2
> > Submission from: (NULL) (216.104.110.108)
> >

> > If you press the "close window button" (X) to close the "your caravan has
> > arrived (what do you want to do with it)" box, the caravan moves into the
> > city
> > as if you chose the "keep moving" option.
> >
> > But, anytime you move a caravan/freight into a city after that, it doesn't
> > popup
> > the box asking what you want to do with it.. it just continues moving the
> > caravan as if it was a normal unit.  The client has to be restarted for it
> > work ok again.
> >
> > Solution: don't close the "your caravan has arrived" box if the user
> > presses the
> > X.
>
> Try attached patch.

I think the X in the upper right corner should _always_ close the
window. It's GUI style. Even Alt-F4 doesn't work any more with this
patch.

I don't know whether it is possible to correct the bug,
but maybe you can make it so, that closing the window just gives
"keep moving" as the default action.

Sorry that I speak up so late.

>       Raimar

Christian