[Freeciv-Dev] Re: non-readable messages (PR#1529)

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: non-readable messages (PR#1529)
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:05:10 +0200 (MEST)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:
> New version attached.

New version attached. Please remember that not all monitors are gazillions
times gazillion pixels in size... and gui-gtk-2.0 had the same problem, so
I fixed it there too.

The gtk stuff I did by trial and error, with no real idea what I was
doing, so please double-check, Vasco.

Yours,
Per

"It is difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially if there is no cat there." - Confucius