[Freeciv-Dev] Add this document to the FAQ

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Add this document to the FAQ
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

This is some help for those who use WinCVS.

You need to change the following options:

You need to go to Admin/Preferences - Keyboard shortcut Ctrl F1.

Click on the General tab

Type the following into where it says

Enter the CVSROOT

freecvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/freeciv/CVS

and change the authentication to

"passwd" file on the CVS server

Leave the CVS version at 1.10 standard. That should already be the default.

Click the Globals tab.

Check the box with

Checkout files with Unix LF.

Aloha,
RK.

I used to think that I was stupid, and then I met philosophers.
{Small Gods, 1992, Terry Pratchett}