[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Testers wanted for units flags patch

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Testers wanted for units flags patch
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 04:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

--- per@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> This patch started out as a simple, innocent little thing, implementing
> two straightforward (or so I thought) flags: F_UNIQUE and F_GAMELOSS. But
> this is an all too common tale of patches that just keep on growing as
> they encounter the unexpected...

Ok, a few questions about undisbandable, unbribeable <-Misspelled in the patch.
I can't seem to figure out what happens when you lose the city that the
undisbandable unit was home to. It seems to me that the smart player will have
that city crank out settlers. That way he sidesteps any penalty.

Aloha,
RK.