[Freeciv-Dev] Re: autoconf2.5x patch

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: autoconf2.5x patch
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:23:17 +0200 (MEST)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Jason Short wrote:
> I applied the sound configure.in fix, and then this patch.  The output
> was:
> autoheader: No template for symbol `ESD'
> autoheader: No template for symbol `SDL'
> which makes me think that configure.ac doesn't have sound support.

It does. But now that I check most recent cvs into a clean directory, I
notice that lots of files and updates are missing from the sound patch.
Looks like it was only partially committed. I won't be able to create a
full patch for this until some time tomorrow.

Hopefully Raimar can get around to fixing this soon.

Yours,
Per

Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason."
 -- Sir John Harrington (1561-1612)