[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Find Something To Kill cleanup (PR#1377)

To: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Find Something To Kill cleanup (PR#1377)
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:55:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear diary, on Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:23:39AM CEST, I got a letter,
> where Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> > Replacement of c and m with move_rate and move_time. It makes the function
> much
> > more readable.
>
> I thought this was already committed..? :)

We must be living in alternatve universes. I sent the original to the Crew for
review before I sent it to the list. That's why you're experiencing deja vu
;-).

> It has my blessing, if it compiles and autogames are same.. :)

Well, savegames were still the same when I originally tested the patch. I don't
know if you'd get identical savegames with current CVS, AFAIK no one's fixed
the savegames being different bug.

Aloha,
RK.

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. -William
Shakespeare