[Freeciv-Dev] Welcome

To: "" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Welcome
From: "The Stock Refinery" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 10:16:33 -0000

The Stock Refinery never sends unsolicited email. You have received this message because you
registered with The Stock Refinery OR one of our carefully selected marketing partners.
If you no longer wish to receive these offers, please follow the instructions at the bottom of this message.

The Stock Refinery is pleased to announce that we have joined forces with Wall Street Stockwatch, of which you are a current member, to bring you the most up-to-date company profiles via e-mail.

The theme of The Stock Refinery is to direct our Members with investment to small and micro cap companies which are not widely followed. These are the types of Companies that have not yet shown up on the radar screens of Professional Wall Street Money Managers or on the front page of the Wall Street Journal. In order to be Profiled, the Company must have a unique and proprietary technology or business model which will lend itself to Wall Street attention down the road if Management is successful at executing its business plan. We only profile companies that we feel are trading at a level that offers our Members significant upside potential when positions are held for the longer term.

The Stock Refinery Newsletter is not published on a scheduled basis. We release issues based on our ability to seek out and locate companies with accurate information that we feel will generate the kind of returns our members are looking for.

If you do not wish to receive further exciting profiles from The Stock Refinery, simply click the link at the bottom of this email to be removed. You will also be able to unsubscribe on each and every newsletter you receive from The Stock Refinery.

Thank you and welcome aboard.

The preceding message was sent to you as an opt-in subscriber to The Stock Refinery.
If you wish to unsubscribe please follow this link:
http://marketrefinery.3web45.com/optout.htm?message_id=4&e=freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx