[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Find Something To Kill cleanup (PR#1377)

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Find Something To Kill cleanup (PR#1377)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:28:53 +0200

Dear diary, on Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:23:39AM CEST, I got a letter,
where Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> Replacement of c and m with move_rate and move_time. It makes the function
> much
> more readable.

I thought this was already committed..? :)

It has my blessing, if it compiles and autogames are same.. :)

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
.